Station Designation: Station No.3 (C)
Address/Cross Street: Belmont and Emerson Place, Youngstown, Ohio 44504
Date Opened: February 13, 1935
Date Closed: September 8, 1980
Number of Bays: 1
Apparatus Stationed: Engine 3
As part a WPA project the structure was moved from Thomas and Foster to the northeast corner of Belmont and Emerson Place during 1934. After the year-long move, it was remodeled, the extent of remodeling is unknown, and was again ready for active use on February 13, 1935. The station was closed on September 8, 1980 due to lack of funds. The building went on to house the Mahoning Co. Recycling Center offices. and was demolished in the late 80’s or early 90’s to build medical offices.