Station Designation: Station No.3 (B)
Address/Cross Street: Thomas (now Arlington St and Foster St. Youngstown, Ohio 44502
Date Opened: July 11, 1922
Date Closed: January 14, 1934 (Moved)
Number of Bays: 1
Apparatus Stationed: Engine 3
Station 3 (B), built at the southeast corner of Thomas and Foster, and No.3 (C), Belmont and Emerson Place, are the same building just at different locations. It opened for use on July 11, 1922 and was shut down on January 14, 1934 to begin preparation for moving the building.
NO PHOTOS AVAILABLE