Station Designation: Station No. 3 (A)
Address/Cross Street: Thomas St. (now Arlington St) and Foster St.
Date Opened: 1889
Date Closed: 1922
Number of Bays: 1 originally then expanded to 2
Apparatus Stationed: Hose and Engine Company No. 3
The wooden station known as Station 3 was at the southeast corner of Thomas (now known as Arlington) and Foster. Opened in 1889, the station was originally one bay and housed a hose wagon. The second bay was added to provide room for a steamer. The station was closed and demolished in 1922 to make way for a new station at the same location.