Station Designation: Station No. 2 (A)
Address/Cross Street: Oak St. and Fruit St.
Date Opened: February 1888
Date Closed: June 18, 1949
Number of Bays: 1
Apparatus Stationed: Hose Company No. 2
The original Station 2 was at the southeast corner of Oak and Fruit. The wooden one-bay firehouse was opened in February of 1888. It was almost identical to Station 3 (A). It was closed and demolished to make room for a new station 2 at the same location on June 18, 1949.