Station Designation: Station No. 14
Address/Cross Street: 3025 South Ave., Youngstown, Ohio 44502 (Between E. Boston Ave. and E. Philadelphia Ave.)
Builder: Willard Keir Construction Co.
Date Opened: January 1, 1952
Date Closed: September 8, 1980 (Engine removed)
Number of Bays: 1
Apparatus Stationed: Engine 14
Link to Auditors Information
Youngstown Fire Station Number 14 is the only city fire house still used by the fire department that does not have an active fire suppression unit. Station 14 was opened on January 1, 1952 and closed at 8:00 a.m. on September 8, 1980. The building was then used as a crime watch center for a short time before becoming home to the Fire Department’s Metro Arson Investigation Unit, or Unit 14 for short, in 1990.